Get a fast, accurate, professional response to gunshot events!
What is the Eagle Sensor from Shot Tracer?
The Eagle sensor(s) from Shot Tracer is a gunshot detection sensor. It provides an affordable solution to the growing need for gunshot detection technology.
Its patented acoustic/concussion (change in air pressure)/vibration detection sensors send a signal identifying that a gunshot(s) has occurred and the location(s).
Trust 1 Security will install and provide monitoring service for wired, wireless, cellular or outdoor solution(s) that will cover your property’s complete needs.
- Indicators: Status indicator provide basic visual feedback
- Connections: Single RJ45 connector providing power and access to a single contact closure alert output.
- Optional wireless connection to the alarm panel
- The sensor detects changes in air pressure and sound within the area of coverage
-Patent #10,054,576 B2
- Panels are labelled within each system so they can communicate the zones where a gunshot event occurred.
- The alarm monitoring panel sends a signal to the monitoring station triggering the notification procedure.
- The cellular solution enables SMS notification.
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 50C° (-4°F ~ +122°F)
- 95% Relative Humidity
- Enclosure: White/Black ABS housed in a ceiling mounted accessory
- Weight: 0.5 lb (227g)
- Dimensions: 24”x50”x50”
- Voltage 8v-60V